The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years experience, excellent Revit skills with emphasis on preparing construction documents. Experience with multi-family housing, mixed-use development and hospitality considered a plus but not mandatory.
- Assist Project Manager in the development of construction documents
- Research architectural materials and methods as required
- Develop the BIM model for design concepts and document delivery
- Assist Project Manager during the construction administration phase
- 2 or 4 year degree in architecture, architectural technology or related curriculum
- Proficiency in Revit, Sketchup, Bluebeam, AutoCad
- Self-motivated / self directed / proactive
- Demonstrated strong technical detailing
It Starts With a Vision is more than a motto at HDA, it’s the philosophy we live by. In 1986, Jack Holleran, President of HDA, envisioned a professional service firm providing creative and timeless design with exceptional customer service. Our staff provides architecture, interiors and master planning services across these diverse sectors: Beverage, Interiors, Office, Multi-Family & Hospitality, Retail & Commercial, and Distribution & Warehousing.
HDA and Green Street are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status.