For Green Street Building Group
Green Street Building Group is seeking an experienced Project Manager in Construction to join our team in St. Louis, MO. This person will be an essential part of project performance and profit for Green Street Building Group. Green Street Building Group Project Managers are vital contributors to our business. Project Managers perform valuable, important work and provide professional experience to designated projects and assignments for our clients.
- Demonstrate skills in negotiating, coordinating, and directing the work of project superintendents, subcontractors
- Develop strong working relationships with developer, personnel, subcontractors, inspectors, and other related parties
- Understand how to manage the project cost book.
- Achieve baseline and maximize profitability within project.
- Lead preconstruction activities including estimates, bids and project proposals
- Develop accurate baseline schedule and monitor on a weekly basis.
- Achieve baseline schedule 100% of the time.
- Responsible for the success of the project schedule. The Superintendent owns the sequencing, logic, flow, duration, activities, etc. The Project Engineer owns capturing all the data and input into scheduling software, tracking actual starts, producing short-term interval schedules, etc.
- This role is responsible for expanding the scope, capability, and capacity of its team members for the role in which they are serving, and for promotion to next level.
These characteristics are representative of those sought to perform this job successfully
- 5-10 years of design/build construction experience, preferably on wood-framed multi-family projects
- Strong knowledge of construction building methods
- Desire to succeed with short and long-term goals
- Desire to work with clients, designers, subcontractors, and construction staff in a team environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, a great attitude and ability to thrive in an objective-driven environment
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft Project
- Ability to travel (typically 1-2 day trips).
ABOUT GREEN STREET BUILDING GROUP
In order to increase Green Street’s portfolio and support the needs of the region with the creation of new mixed-use and multifamily options, Green Street created Green Street Building Group, LLC. Led by Paul Giacoletto, an industry expert in construction and project management, Green Street Building Group has over six mixed-used, multi-family projects valued at over $350 million in the pipeline that will include a blend of product type.
Green Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status.