For Green Street Building Group
Green Street Building Group is seeking a Project Engineer in Construction to join our team in St. Louis, MO. This person will be an essential part of supporting successful projects for Green Street Building Group.
- Responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations of projects
- Attend meetings to ensure project aims are being met.
- Make decisions on variables that arise under the contract.
- Assessing the quality of materials and workmanship to ensure they meet contract specifications;
- Assisting in the Creation and implementation of construction, commissioning and project closeout phases of projects with an emphasis on establishing and maintaining project controls while completing projects in a timely cost-effective manner and be able to successfully demonstrate the core functions and duties
- Exposure to and experience with project cost book and financials
- Achieve baseline and maximize profitability within project
- Assist with processing of change orders
- Assist in the development of baseline schedule
- Achieve baseline schedule 100% of the time
- Participate in collaborative scheduling with subcontractors in the development of the baseline schedule 100% of the time
- Project Engineers are responsible for document control and distribution.
These characteristics are representative of those sought to perform this job successfully
- Preferably 1-3 years of experience, entry level may apply.
- Understanding of construction building materials
- Desire to succeed with short and long-term goals
- Desire to work with clients, designers, subcontractors, and construction staff in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, a great attitude and ability to thrive in an objective-driven environment
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and Outlook, and Microsoft project
ABOUT GREEN STREET BUILDING GROUP
In order to increase Green Street’s portfolio and support the needs of the region with the creation of new mixed-use and multifamily options, Green Street created Green Street Building Group, LLC. Led by Paul Giacoletto, an industry expert in construction and project management, Green Street Building Group has over six mixed-used, multi-family projects valued at over $350 million in the pipeline that will include a blend of product type.
Green Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status.