For Green Street Building Group
Green Street Building Group is seeking hardworking, motivated Laborers to join our team in St. Louis, MO. These individuals will be an essential part of supporting successful projects for Green Street Building Group.
A Laborer is responsible for performing various tasks to aid daily operations at a construction site. Their duties include loading and unloading tools or raw materials, assembling scaffolding or other pieces of equipment and digging or filling in pits throughout the construction process.
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- Maintain all safety standards.
- Clean and prepare construction sites.
- Move, secure, install, build, load or unload materials and equipment.
- Build and take down scaffolding and temporary structures.
- Dig trenches, compact earth and backfill holes.
- Operate and tend to heavy machinery and equipment.
- Follow instructions from supervisors and implement construction plans.
- Assist skilled tradespeople in their positions.
These characteristics are representative of those sought to perform this job successfully
- No experience required, will provide on-the-job training as necessary.
- High school diploma is an asset.
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings and guidelines.
- Attentive to detail and alert at all times to ensure safety.
- Able to receive and follow instructions and communicate with coworkers.
- Desire to succeed with short and long-term goals
- Strong work ethic, a great attitude and ability to thrive in an objective-driven environment.
ABOUT GREEN STREET BUILDING GROUP
In order to increase Green Street’s portfolio and support the needs of the region with the creation of new mixed-use and multifamily options, Green Street created Green Street Building Group, LLC. Led by Paul Giacoletto, an industry expert in construction and project management, Green Street Building Group has over six mixed-used, multi-family projects valued at over $350 million in the pipeline that will include a blend of product type.
Green Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status.