For Green Street Building Group
Green Street Building Group is seeking hardworking, motivated Carpenters to join our team in St. Louis, MO. These individuals will be an essential part of supporting successful projects for Green Street Building Group.
A carpenter is responsible for working with many crafts to build and repair structures and other items and may also select and source appropriate materials depending on project needs.
- Installing wooden structures such as roofing frames, rafters, partitions, joists and stud work.
- Installing cabinets, shelving, fitted furniture, drywall and insulation.
- Installing fixtures and fittings such as door handles, locks, hinges and closures.
- Work with a variety of materials such as metal, wood, plastic, fiberglass or drywall.
- Work in conjunction with Project Team to expedite projects in the field, learning new skills each day with an experienced crew.
- Utilize power and hand tools such as chisels, planes, saws, drills, nail guns and sanders.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
These characteristics are representative of those sought to perform this job successfully
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience necessary, will provide on the job training
- Creativity and design skills
- Capable of using hand and power tools such as drills, chisels, sanders, saws and nail guns
- Desire to succeed with short and long-term goals
- Strong work ethic, a great attitude and ability to thrive in an objective-driven environment
- Capable of receiving and following instructions and communication with coworkers/superiors
ABOUT GREEN STREET BUILDING GROUP
In order to increase Green Street’s portfolio and support the needs of the region with the creation of new mixed-use and multifamily options, Green Street created Green Street Building Group, LLC. Led by Paul Giacoletto, an industry expert in construction and project management, Green Street Building Group has over six mixed-used, multi-family projects valued at over $350 million in the pipeline that will include a blend of product type.
Green Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status.